When you need treatment for an orthopedic condition, you can confidently turn to the bone specialists at North Carolina Orthopaedic Clinic. Based in Durham, North Carolina, we’ve been serving this community since 2003, during which time we’ve earned a reputation for always providing specialized care and personalized service. We keep up on the latest research and advancements, and in the event that you require surgery, you’ll be glad to know that our surgeons can perform many procedures using minimally invasive techniques.
How Can Our Bone Specialists Help You?
No matter what type of musculoskeletal condition you might be experiencing, we can help. The bone specialists at our practice regularly treat conditions affecting the:
- Neck and back (e.g., bulging discs, herniated discs, sciatica, scoliosis, and spondylolisthesis)
- Shoulders (e.g., frozen shoulder, rotator cuff tears, and SLAP tears)
- Elbows (e.g., tennis elbow)
- Hands and wrists (e.g., carpal tunnel syndrome, ganglion cysts, and trigger finger)
- Knees (e.g., ACL tears, MCL tears, and PCL tears)
- Feet and ankles (e.g., Achilles tendon tears, bunions, hammer toes, mallet toes, and plantar fasciitis)
Our fellowship-trained physicians also have extensive experience treating arthritis, bone spurs, bursitis, fractures, sprains, and tendonitis.
Speak to a Bone Specialist
If you’d like to discuss your condition with one of the bone specialists on our team, contact North Carolina Orthopaedic Clinic today. We’ll be happy to schedule an appointment at our Durham, NC, office, which is conveniently located at 3609 Southwest Durham Drive. We’re open on weekdays from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., and you can take advantage of the free parking located directly outside our building.