The Orthopedic Surgery Center That Durham, NC, Residents Trust
Have you been told that you’ll have to undergo surgery for a condition affecting your musculoskeletal system (bones, joints, muscles, ligaments, tendons, and nerves)? If so, turn to the orthopedic surgery center that residents of Durham, North Carolina, consistently choose for their surgical needs: North Carolina Orthopaedic Clinic.
Why Choose Us for Surgery?
There are countless reasons to select North Carolina Orthopaedic Clinic as the orthopedic surgery center to perform your upcoming procedure. Consider that we:
- Have been treating patients’ orthopedic conditions since 2003
- Take a patient-first approach to care
- Employ fellowship-trained physicians who specialize in specific areas of the body
- Can perform many procedures using minimally invasive techniques
- Assign surgical coordinators to provide patients with guidance throughout the entire process
- Are located near a major highway and have free parking directly adjacent to our building
- Always have a physician on premises
- Can perform diagnostic imaging tests in our two on-site X-ray suites
Schedule a Consultation
If you’d like to know more about our practice and how we stand apart from other orthopedic surgery centers in the Durham, NC, area, contact North Carolina Orthopaedic Clinic today. We’ll gladly schedule an appointment at a date and time that’s convenient for you. We’re open on weekdays from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., and we offer same- and next-day scheduling for patients who need to be seen promptly. In the event that we’re closed when you call, our answering service will direct you to someone on our team so that you can get the help you need as quickly as possible.