Are you searching for an orthopedic sports medicine practitioner? Maybe you recently sustained an injury, or years of participation in sports has left you with a chronic condition that’s affecting your everyday life. Or, perhaps you’re not injured at all, and instead are seeking advice for how to safely maximize your athletic performance.
No matter what your reasons are for wanting to consult with an orthopedic sports medicine physician, you can feel confident turning to the team at North Carolina Orthopaedic Clinic. Since 2003, we’ve been assisting patients across the Chapel Hill, North Carolina, area with all of their orthopedic needs, and we’re pleased to offer sports medicine as one of the many services we have available. Our team is:
- Knowledgeable, with all of our physicians having completed fellowship training (and many having completed more than one fellowship)
- Experienced in performing minimally invasive surgical procedures
- Available for same- or next-day appointments
- Reachable after hours through our convenient answering service
- Committed to offering specialized care and personalized service
Schedule a Consultation
If you’d like to meet with one of the orthopedic sports medicine specialists on our team, contact North Carolina Orthopaedic Clinic today. Our office is located near the intersection of I-40 and Durham-Chapel Hill Boulevard, just a short drive from Chapel Hill, NC. When you arrive, you’ll find free parking directly outside our building. We look forward to speaking with you and helping you achieve your athletic goals.