If you’re experiencing knee pain, it’s important to promptly seek the treatment you need. Leaving certain conditions untreated could cause them to get progressively worse, eventually reaching a point where the symptoms prevent you from participating in your regular activities.
Fortunately, if you’re in Chapel Hill, North Carolina, you won’t need to go far for treatment. That’s because the team at North Carolina Orthopaedic Clinic—a local provider that’s been serving patients since 2003—includes orthopedic knee specialists who focus their practice on conditions affecting the knee joint, such as:
- Anterior cruciate ligament (ACL) tears
- Cartilage tears
- Lateral collateral ligament (LCL) tears
- Medial collateral ligament (MCL) tears
- Meniscus tears
- Patellar tendinitis (“jumper’s knee”)
- Posterior cruciate ligament (PCL) tears
The Clinic to Choose for Your Treatment Needs
We mentioned above that we’ve been treating patients since 2003. But this lengthy background isn’t all that our clinic offers. We also:
- Ensure the quality of our treatment services by exclusively hiring physicians who have completed fellowship training and specialize in certain areas of the body
- Are located near a major highway, with free parking directly outside, and operate two on-site X-ray suites for our patients’ convenience
- Take a patient-first approach to care, always offering conservative and minimally invasive alternatives to traditional open surgery whenever possible
Speak to an Orthopedic Knee Specialist
Don’t wait any longer to get the care you need—contact North Carolina Orthopaedic Clinic today and ask to schedule an appointment with one of the orthopedic knee specialists on our team. Our office is just a short drive from Chapel Hill, NC, and we offer same- and next-day scheduling.