Have you been experiencing pain within the ball of your foot? Chances are good that you might have metatarsalgia, especially if you regularly engage in activities that require running and jumping. Or, if your foot pain tends to occur closer to your heel, you might have Achilles tendinitis or plantar fasciitis. What about a visible deformity in your toe? That could be a bunion, hammer toe, or mallet toe.
No matter what type of foot or ankle condition you have, if you’re in Chapel Hill, North Carolina, you can turn to North Carolina Orthopaedic Clinic for treatment. The fellowship-trained orthopedic foot specialists on our team have extensive experience treating this area of the body, and they’ll draw on this background to provide you with an accurate diagnosis and customized treatment recommendations.
Why Choose Us for Treatment?
Aside from the expert care that our orthopedic foot specialists offer, why should you partner with North Carolina Orthopaedic Clinic for treatment? Here are just a few reasons:
- We’ve been serving patients since 2003.
- We always take a patient-first approach to care, offering conservative alternatives to surgery whenever possible.
- When patients require surgery, we’re often able to perform their procedures using minimally invasive techniques.
- Located near a major highway, we’re easy to get to, and we even have free parking available right outside our building.
- Our office includes two state-of-the-art X-ray suites.
Schedule an Appointment
To arrange a time to meet with one of the orthopedic foot specialists on our team, contact North Carolina Orthopaedic Clinic today. Our office is just a short drive from Chapel Hill, NC, and is open on weekdays from 8 a.m. until 5 p.m.