When you need prompt treatment for an acute or chronic orthopedic condition in Chapel Hill, North Carolina, there’s no one better to choose than North Carolina Orthopaedic Clinic. We’re a respected orthopedic and fracture clinic that’s been serving this community since 2003, and we’re pleased to offer same- and next-day scheduling for our patients’ convenience. While other providers may force you to wait weeks or even months for an appointment, we’ll do everything we can to ensure that you get the care you need as quickly as possible.
The Orthopedic & Fracture Clinic of Choice
Patients throughout the area consistently turn to us for their orthopedic treatment needs because:
- Our physicians are all fellowship trained—with some having completed multiple fellowships—and they specialize in certain areas of the body.
- We always have a physician on site.
- Our employees remain with us year after year.
- We have two on-site X-ray suites, which will save you the time and hassle of having to travel to another location for a diagnostic scan.
- Our team always takes a patient-first approach to care, offering conservative treatment methods and minimally invasive alternatives to open surgery whenever appropriate.
Schedule an Appointment
If you’d like to discuss your condition with one of the specialists on our team, contact North Carolina Orthopaedic Clinic today and ask to schedule a consultation. Our orthopedic and fracture clinic is located near the intersection of I-40 and Durham-Chapel Hill Boulevard, making it a great option for patients in the Chapel Hill, NC, area. During your appointment, we’ll review your symptoms and medical history, perform a physical examination and any necessary diagnostic tests, diagnose your condition, and develop a treatment plan that’s suited to your specific needs.