Nominations for the Partners in Practice Award
Two of our Physician Assistants have been nominated for Duke Regional's Partners in Practice Award. Congratulations Kyle Kirkland and Nicole Graf-Perkins!!
The Partners in Practice Award Program was developed 8 years ago by DRH Nursing to recognize non-nursing employees that exemplify outstanding professionalism, compassion, collaboration, and dedication. All nominations are submitted by nurses only and the winners are selected by the Partners in Practice Committee via a blind review process. The following are the awards for this year with the winners:
- Annette Wilder- Support Associate Award-Indirect Patient Care,
- Maybelline Barahona-Support Associate-Direct Patient Care, Kimberly Halker;-Nursing Assistant Partner Award,
- Diane Rabalais-Clinical Colleague Award,
- Nicole Graf-Perkins, PA-C- Physician Assistant Award,
- Kamlesh Vasant Athavale, MD- Physician Partner Award.