An Experienced Hand Doctor Serving Patients from Chapel Hill, NC
A hand doctor is the specialist to consult about any injury or chronic condition affecting the hand, wrist, or elbow. Individuals in the greater Chapel Hill, North Carolina, area who are in need of a hand specialist can find the dedicated diagnostic and treatment services they require at North Carolina Orthopaedic Clinic. The experienced team of orthopedic surgeons at our community-based clinic treats a wide range of hand ailments, and we always put the needs of our patients first to provide the best possible care.
Many patients in and around Chapel Hill turn to North Carolina Orthopaedic Clinic when they need a hand doctor because:
- Our team of orthopaedic surgeons includes specialists who focus on treating hand, wrist, and elbow conditions.
- We schedule appointments quickly, as early as the next day or sooner, to ensure our patients receive the prompt treatment and care they need.
- We always take the time to listen to our patients and work with them to find the treatment option that best suits their needs.
- Our patients always have the option to meet directly with a hand doctor and are not required to consult with a physician assistant first.
- Many of our physicians have earned the recognition of Best Doctors, Inc. on their Best Doctors in America® List.
If you would like to schedule an appointment with a hand doctor at North Carolina Orthopaedic Clinic, contact us today. Our clinic is conveniently located close to Chapel Hill, NC, and we welcome patients from all nearby areas.