Are you living with arthritis, a bulging or herniated disc, carpal tunnel syndrome, or another orthopedic condition? If so, you could benefit from seeing a bone doctor (also known as an “orthopedist”). Fortunately, if you’re in Durham, North Carolina, or a nearby community, you won’t have to travel far for treatment. That’s because you can turn to North Carolina Orthopaedic Clinic, a widely respected practice that’s been serving this area since 2003.
The Bone Doctors to Choose Near You
There are numerous orthopedic centers in this area, so what makes North Carolina Orthopaedic Clinic stand apart from the rest? Consider that:
- Every single physician at our office is fellowship trained, and some have even completed multiple fellowships.
- Our providers focus on particular areas of the body, allowing for a highly specialized care experience.
- We always have a physician on-site.
- Our bone doctors can perform many procedures using minimally invasive techniques.
- We offer same- and next-day scheduling, making us an excellent option when you need prompt treatment.
- We have two on-site X-ray suites, as well as free parking located directly outside our building.
Speak to a Qualified Bone Doctor
If North Carolina Orthopaedic Clinic sounds like the right provider for your needs, contact us today and ask to schedule a consultation. Our office is conveniently located in Durham, NC—near the intersection of I-40 and Durham-Chapel Hill Boulevard—and our bone doctors are available to see patients on weekdays from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.