If you need treatment for a musculoskeletal condition in Chapel Hill, North Carolina, turn to the bone doctors at North Carolina Orthopaedic Clinic. We treat a wide range of conditions throughout the entire body, from the neck and spine all the way to the fingers and toes. So whether you’re dealing with ongoing neck pain or a broken ankle, we can supply the care you need.
Why Choose Us?
When you place your treatment into our bone doctors’ capable hands, you can rest easy knowing that you’ll receive the best-possible care. That’s because we offer:
- Extensive experience - We’ve been serving patients in this community since 2003.
- Specialized care - Our physicians are all fellowship trained (with some having completed multiple fellowships), and they each specialize in a particular area of the body.
- Personalized service - We take a patient-first approach to treatment and will always offer conservative alternatives to surgery whenever available.
- A friendly environment - Our orthopedic clinic is community based and provides a family feel.
- Comprehensive services - We even have two on-site X-ray suites, so you won’t have to worry about traveling to another location for a scan.
Meet With One of Our Bone Doctors
If you’re in Chapel Hill, NC, you can get the orthopedic care you require from North Carolina Orthopaedic Clinic. Contact us today to schedule an appointment with one of the knowledgeable bone doctors on our team. We’re open from 8 a.m. until 5 p.m. on weekdays, and we’re pleased to offer next-day availability.