Are you suffering from chronic knee pain and considering an arthroscopic knee surgery? If so, you’re not alone. According to a study by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, approximately one-fifth of Americans report stiffness, aching, or pain in their knee(s). If you’re among this number and a resident of Hillsborough, NC, our specialists at North Carolina Orthopaedic Clinic can help.
First, it’s important to determine the potential cause of your knee pain. That’s what an arthroscopy is for. We can help determine exactly what’s causing your pain in order to decide upon the proper treatment. Most knee pain is caused by some variety of arthritis, including:
- Rheumatoid arthritis, which causes chronic knee joint inflammation
- Post-traumatic arthritis, joint degeneration caused by tears of articular cartilage or ligaments in the knee
- Osteoarthritis, joint deterioration which occurs as a result of everyday activities
Regardless of the root cause of your knee pain, our clinic offers the patient-focused treatment you need.
What Does “Patient-Focused” Mean?
Patient-focused care means that your needs are the primary focus at all times, from devising your treatment plan to check out. When you choose North Carolina Orthopaedic Clinic for your arthroscopic knee surgery, you can expect:
- Fellowship-trained physicians – All of our physicians are fellowship trained and have completed residencies, offering experience you can trust.
- Fine specialization – Each of our physicians specializes in a specific are of the body, which means that your arthroscopic knee surgery will be performed by a specialized joint surgeon.
- Personalized care – During your appointments, you can count on our undivided attention and caring treatment.
As a patient-focused orthopedic surgery clinic, we will take the time to explain all of your options, including exploring non-surgical paths to healing. We also offer next-day appointments so you don’t have to live with chronic knee pain for another day.
Contact North Carolina Orthopaedic Clinic when you’re ready to learn more about our arthroscopic knee surgery process for Hillsborough, NC, residents.